Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mmm..



Blargh.
I feel terrible.
So this is my venting out method
I cbf dealing with shit atm
Im terrified of losing her
I dunno why i think I will
I dunno..

Im just.. scared..

And it sucks so bad..

I love her oh so much
she makes me smile..

she keeps me alive. truely.
shes perfect yet i dont feel so perfect
I feel like she deserves better
all I do is make her upset
hmmm..

but..I dont want her to leave my side
god. im clingy...
hmm..

I have issues..
I just want her to trust me
I never ever ever wanna hurt her
its the last thing ill ever do
I dont wanna be like Ahem.
Im far from it
Im better than him..

Or..am I?


*sigh*

Im just..scared I guess
but I shouldnt be
she says she wont leave
and I believe her
yet i fear losing her
but over what or who..
I dont know

Maybe Im the one who will ruin us
with this "fear"
maybe me being so scared will fuck things up
Blah. not like i havent fucked things up before
im used to it

what should I do..

hmm i wonder if she thinks im just like everyone else

cause im far from it
I do love her.
with all my heart.
and for the first time.
ive fallen inlove.


No comments:

Post a Comment