Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kryst Is A Good Boy

Not even.

Dead set we all know that.

*yawn*

so here I am writing a random blog about random stuff

oh god rockband is so annoying atm
fuck sake 41 songs to do...IN A ROW D:

oh check this shit out.


[c=57][b]BoBby Azn DrAgOn!! Who NoEz How 2 ConnEct AniMal CroSSiNg To Wii-Fi Net?????[/c][/b] says:
ur cool mate


Motherfucker! I know im cool! dead set im famous.

I was born cool
i was born in antartica
I shit out ice for kryst's sake
Im so cool people come to me on tips on how to be cool

shit!

anyways im bored like hardout


:)

Chase made me write this blog dunno why maybe cause she wants to keep playing pretend and think shes the master....she thinks shes not the bitch

but she is..

chase be a good girl?
yeah right :L

I love this girl.

Dead set she means everything to me
she's always making me smile even just thinking about her ..
shes perfect.
Through my eyes and always will be.
I never want her to leave my side.. <3 style="text-align: center; font-style: italic;">I love you, Chase.



Btw. Lucky Shapes Chip.

Got further than me LOL!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment