Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dear; Motha Fackos

You know what fucks me off?
Drop dead serious straight edge kids; or people who take things ever so seriously;
Like fuck
I smoke, I drink, I used to do weed;

and I got mates who do it too, No im not "trying to be cool" Im who I am;
I WANT TO DO THOSE THINGS;
I love it;
Yeah im quitting most of it but thats another one of MY choices
I really hate people who get in my face about it

Why do you smoke?
Its bad for your lungs?
Why do you drink?
You can still have fun without drinking?
Why do you do weed?
Its bad for you?

Motherfuckers; SHUT UP!

Drop Dead for all I care;
I Smoke not because im addicted because I WANT TO?
why ? i dont fucking know, I just feel like it; Somedays i dont wanna smoke because im like
BLAH! i dont want it!

I drink; Yeah so get off my fucking back for it; lots of people drink; its legal! It tastes awesome; sorry but you cant get Vodka flavoured fucking drinks unless its vodka! And yeah i can have fun without alchie but I also like having fun WITH alchie!

Drugs; yeah some drugs are fucked up but weed; I mean come on; that shit is supposed to be legal! Its not even that bad; depends on how many times you use it; its not addictive; you dont NEED it; If you smoke it once every now and then good on ya; if you smoke it every fucking day; then yeah thats fucked!

I just really hate all these straight edge kids telling me what to do and saying;
im so disappointed in you

well buddy;
Go fuck youself;
Im dissappointed in you for taking life too fucking serious;
YOU GET ONE FUCKING LIFE
USE IT! DRINK SMOKE DO ABIT OF WEED! no serious harm;
but dont be all like OMFG I DONT WANNA DRINK BECAUSE ITS BAD FOR YOU OR I DUN WANNA SMOKE CUZ ITS RLY ADDICTIVE!

you cant die from ONE drink or get addictive from ONE cig;
Dead set; Get offmy back for being me;
Don't like me for me? Fuck off and die in a hole;
Cause tbh; I prefer you fuckers down there

No comments:

Post a Comment