Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life;

My life is average
I need a job
I need money
I got friends
I got best friends
Zomaya
Nathan
Beth
I got enemies
I got haters
I hate people myself

I have a crew
I have boys
then i have MY boyz
theres a diffrence
1 is for hanging out
the other is to hang others

I quit smoking
I quit drinking maybe?
Most likely
I quit weed
..since ages ago

I play my guitar
I suck at it
I sing
I Suck at it too

I listen to my juggalo music
It keeps me happy
I love my face
MCL;

Im a Lo at heart
I love everything pyschopathic
I love ICP
Dark Lotus
Twiztid
You get it

I barely eat no more
Theres never food at home
I have minor problems
Pft; no big deal

My friends have problems
Its life;
My dreams are violent
Just like me?
Im sadistic as fuck
Even called heartless

I love who I am
Even tho im not perfect
I dont think im hot tbh
Im far from it in my eyes

I have a guy after me
He hates my guts
Im not scared
Ill have a pipe to his face soon
Thanks boyz

I laugh too much
I smile not often enuff
I dont get angry easy
I get cut easy; durno why
I hate myself sometimes
but realize theres no point
Im scared of life
its way to big for me

I dont care for most things
Like sex
Yeah its cool
But bleh no need to rush into things right?

I love violence
it makes my blood run
puts a smile on my face
Im weird
I like torture

=\

I watch people die
Its a habit
Im scared of death?
No.
Not even close

Theres a cannibal I know
His a juggalo
I love his face
His rad

Then theres another cannibal I know
His my brother <3
I love his face
He means alot to me

I dunno what Id do without my Fam
they hate me
but they keep me alive

I wanna move out
With my babygirl
Itll be rad
just me and her
..if she wants :D

So sum it up
My life is average;
Average life for an average guy

But one thing is above avergage;


And thats you;
Chantel Elizabeth Brady;

You mean the world to me
Your opinion is of highest value
If your happy then I am
Id do anything to keep that smile on your face
I do love you;
Ever so much
Not even a month and yet
You mean everything
I cant be angry at you
thats the truth
Dont say youve fucked up
Cause you havent
I love who you are
your unique
perfect
beautiful
everything ive dreamed of

You smile
I smile

You love me
&&
I love you

130709

No comments:

Post a Comment