Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today I...

  • Woke up
  • Smiled
  • Got up
  • Talked to my boys; Zom+Joe
  • Put on psychopathic music;
  • Chilled;
  • Waited for my uncle;
  • Talked;
  • Excited bout seeing my baby
  • Waited;
  • Got a phone call
  • Frowned;
  • Teared up;
  • His dead.
  • Txted Chase;
  • Said I was sorry
  • I hope she understands
Now Ill..

  • Go to zomayas;
  • Hang out for abit;
  • go home.
  • go to my family thing
  • the morgue
  • Come back
  • Hopefully..
  • Talk to Chase.
I hate this world
Its such a beautiful place;
With beautiful people;
But somewhere..
Something fucked up
Now the world
Full of Corruption
Violence
Rape
Death.

I didnt get to see my babygirl today;
I hate it...
I love her;
I miss her;
I really need her here with me..
She keeps me alive.
Im sorry;
I truely am;
For not being able to go today
I hope you understand.

You mean more to me
than anything else

Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment